Help bring more traffic! Stumble This!

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Package

Well guys, the computer came in today. First thing I did was take the case off (which was annoying) and look at the guts. Everything matches the description, which is great.

(Sorry for the poor quality. It was taken with a webcam)

First thing I noticed was the giant heat sink. This sucker's probably the biggest stock heat sink I've ever seen. It's a Foxconn, and is going for about$5.99.


The motherboard is a basic Intel with build in graphics card, but room for more. There's two 256mb RAM sticks in there, with room for two more, if I'm not mistaken.

(Once again, sorry for the poor quality. The camera doesn't like close-ups)

If there's anymore info you want, just shoot a comment or email my way. I'll try to get pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment