Help bring more traffic! Stumble This!

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Bucket V2.0 is born!

Well hello boys and girls! The Bucket V2.0 is up and running.
The build was fun and I had no hiccups with the hardware installation! As for the software, that's another story. But long story short I got it working. I'll have to reinstall Arch, but know I can get the x86 version instead of the i686 because my CPU is 64 bit compatible.


All that money on a computer and I still don't have a decent camera. Note for you guys who read this, I am accepting donations.

I got all of my essentials running good and played TF2 for a bit today, but I'm so tired from work I'm going to take a break for a while.
I'm going to take a rest for tonight and maybe tomorrow. I plan on installing arch again soon!

Check one off the bucket list.

Leave those comments, it keeps me going!

1 comment: